Iguana Heating and Plumbing LTD Domestic
12 Month Guarantee
Terms and Conditions
- If, after Iguana Heating and Plumbing LTD shall have carried out the works, the Customer is not wholly satisfied with the works then the Customer shall give notice in writing within 12 months to Iguana Heating and Plumbing LTD & shall afford Iguana Heating and Plumbing LTD , and its insurers, the opportunity of both inspecting such works, & carrying out any necessary remedial works if appropriate. The Customer accepts that if he fails to notify Iguana Heating and Plumbing LTD as aforesaid then Iguana Heating and Plumbing LTD shall not be liable in respect of any defects in the works carried out.
- The Guarantee shall be for labour only in respect of faulty workmanship for 12 months from the date of completion with the manufacturers warranty in force. The Guarantee will become null & void if the work/appliance completed/supplied by Iguana Heating and Plumbing LTD is:
- (A) Subject to misuse or negligence.
- (B) Repaired, modified or tampered with by anyone other than an Iguana Heating and Plumbing LTD operative. Iguana Heating and Plumbing LTD will accept no liability for, or guarantee suitability, materials supplied by the Customer & will accept no liability for any consequential damage or fault.
- Iguana Heating and Plumbing LTD will not guarantee any work in respect of blockages in waste & drainage systems etc.
- Iguana Heating and Plumbing LTD will not guarantee any work undertaken on instruction from the customer & against the written or verbal advice of the operative/engineer.
- Work is guaranteed only in respect of work directly undertaken by the company & payment in full has been made. Any non-related faults arising from recommended work which has not been undertaken by Iguana Heating and Plumbing LTD will not be guaranteed.
- Iguana Heating and Plumbing LTD shall not be held liable or responsible for any damage or defect resulting from work not fully guaranteed or where recommended work has not been carried out. Work will not carry a guarantee where the customer has been notified by the operative either verbally or indicated in the invoice/estimate of any other related work that requires attention.
- The customer shall be solely liable for any hazardous situation in respect of Gas Safe Regulations or Gas Warning Notice issued.
- Where Iguana Heating and Plumbing LTD agrees to carry out works on installations of inferior quality or over ten years old at that date no warranty is given in respect of such works & the Company accepts no liability in respect of the effectiveness of such works or otherwise.
Domestic Payment Terms
- A partial upfront payment may be required on the acceptance of work to be completed.
- Title to any goods, supplied by the Iguana Heating and Plumbing LTD to the Customer shall not pass to the Customer but shall be retained by the Iguana Heating and Plumbing LTD until payment in full has been made by the Customer to the Company.
- Payment is required in full immediately, upon delivery of invoice, in cash, card or via bank transfer. Any part of the invoice which remains unpaid shall carry interest at the rate of 8% over the base rate until payment in full is received by Iguana Heating and Plumbing LTD.